Since its creation in 2011, ACET has been devoted to selecting, training and supporting start-up technology-based companies, creating high quality jobs and transforming projects into businesses which will support a knowledge-based economy.
- To select projects with potential for development and job creation;
- To support and follow each individual entrepreneurial candidate through each step of structuring the business project;
- To construct and maintain a business network necessary for the short and long term success of the entity;
- To foster the durability of the new business creations by a strategically planning the transition towards the economic sphere;
- To raise the profile of the new companies to enhance their potential for innovation.